These gift-giving guides are proving to be a really hard work. Duh! But I hope they’re a helpful resource and will guide you through the tricky times of BLACK FRIDAY SALES.
Welcome to Part 2 of this shopping recommendation bonanza. Today we’re going to talk about toys for those with vulvas. Whether you’re shopping for yourself, or you’re shopping for your girlfriend, mother, sister, or wife, I am going to do my best to help you budget your purchases, as well as figure out what might be the toy that best meets your needs. Sex toys are the best gift a girl can receive, but often partners are completely clueless what to pick. If you don’t want to receive a tacky jelly rabbit vibe, maybe you can accidentally on purpose send this article to your loved ones. I’ve tested most of these toys and I’ve consulted other reviewers who have first hand experiences with them. So let me sherpa your way to the instant (well, almost, unless you are buying from a brick and mortar store) gratification that sex toy shopping can be.
All of these categories start with the lowest price, but without putting your health at risk. An important thing to try to remember when shopping for sex toys: always avoid things that look suspiciously cheap. I’ve only included body-safe options in this list, but if you wanna do your own shopping, please stick to these materials.
If you missed part 1, Gift-Giving Guide: What to Get Your Partner if They Have a Penis?, you can always check it out here.
1. RO-80 Bullet Vibrator by Rocks-Off for $17.99 from Shevibe
2. Vibratex Water Dancer (pocket rocket vibe) for $19 from Peepshowtoys
3. Rocks Off Bamboo for $21.99 from Shevibe
4. Fun Factory LAYAspot for $49.00 from Peepshowtoys
5. Satisfyer Pro 2 for $59.99 from Peepshowtoys. This one is not a vibrator. It stimulates the clitoris with gentle suction and pulsation. Water-proof, rechargeable and multi-speed. Read my full review here.
6. Vesper Crave for $69 from Shevibe. This is a wearable necklace with a bullet vibrator as a charm. Powerful, pinpoint and stylish.
7. We-Vibe Tango for $79 from We-Vibe. Simply the best bullet vibe ever created.
8. We-Vibe Touch for $99 from We-Vibe. This is a deep and rumbly less pinpoint version of the Tango. Much easier to hold in place, but as orgasmic!
9. Womanizer Pro40 for $99 from Peepshowtoys. The newest version of this toy is cheaper, waterproof and doesn’t look like a something Barbie bought while on ecstasy.
10. Crave Duet for $149 from Good Vibrations. This one is a glorious powerhouse in a little pocket jewel.
5. Swan Curve Squeeze for $89 from Peepshowtoys. Find out why I named it one of the best toys I’ve tried in 2016.
6. L’Amourose PRISM V for $99 from Peepshowtoys. Epiphora absolutely loved this g-spot vibe.
7. We-Vibe Rave for $119 from We-Vibe. If you only get to choose one toy of this whole guide, I’d say: get We-Vibe Rave. I haven’t published my review of it yet, and that’s because it always leaves me speechless.
10. Lelo Mona 2 for $169 from Peepshowtoys
Harness compatible dildos
10. FunFactory Share for $106 from Good Vibrations. This is a great double ended dildo with a bulbous part to be worn internally by the one topping for equal pleasure. It can be used for masturbation too, since grabbing it by the shaft actually makes it really easy to maneuver. You can only use it with harnesses that are compatible with double ended dildos, such as Joque by SpareParts.
6. Laid D.2 Stone Dildo for $110.99 from Shevibe. This granite dildo has a similar shape to the We-Vibe Rave, since Laid is currently a sister brand of We-Vibe. The same fabulous g-spot stimulation, with more weight for better pressure and temperature play.
10. Chakrubs Rose Wand for $189.95 from Chakrubs. This dildo is made by Rose Quartz and has a prominent g-spot bulb at the end.
2. BMS PalmPower Wand Massager for $69 from Peepshowtoys. Another body-safe option with a removable silicone head. It even has a rechargeable version for the same price! You can purchase additional attachments for this one, but your Magic Wand attachments won’t fit.
3. Jimmyjane Iconic Wand for $74.99 form Shevibe. This multi-speed, waterproof rechargeable wand is a top pick of many. Again the Magic Wand attachments won’t fit on it though.
4. Mystic Wand Rechargeable for $95.95 from Good Vibrations. As I mention in my review of this wand, it’s less powerful than the Magic Wand Original, but it’s much easier to hold, it’s smaller and lighter and it’s not as overwhelming. It’s rechargeable, but if you run out of juice, you can use it plugged in the cord. It’s really sleek and pretty. No attachments available.
7. Swan Wand for $$119.99 from Shevibe. This is a fabulous strong and rumbly wand that looks really aesthetically pleasing. 100% silicone, waterproof and rechargeable. Not compatible with any attachments
8. Magic Wand Rechargeable for $124.95 from Peepshowtoys. What can I say? The updated cordless version of the Magic Wand Rechargeable is pretty awesome. The battery holds up to 4.5 hrs, the head is silicone, it has several speeds to fit everybody’s needs. And all of the attachments meant for the Magic Wand Original fit on it.
9.Tantus Rumble for $129.99 from Tantus. The Tantus Rumble is the first vibrator created with every body in mind. It’s a completely gender neutral vibrator, that is super hygienic, has a silicone head, that can be removed and properly cleaned. And it’s feather light! Magic Wand Attachments don’t really work with it, but Tantus sells attachments that fit Rumble. Read my full review here.
10. Doxy Die Cast for $189.99 from Shevibe. This one is simply the best and strongest wand on earth. Find out why.
2. Flutter Tip by Wand Essentials for $19 from Peepshowtoys
4. Pleasure Works Pop Top Nubby Purple for $22 from Shevibe
5. Pleasure Works Pop Top Ridged Blackfor $22 from Shevibe
6. Bliss Tips by Wand Essentials for $25 from Peepshowtoys
7. Fluttering Kiss by Wand Essentials $25 from Peepshowtoys
8. Pleasure Works Pop Top Off With Your Head Black for $27.99 from Shevibe
9. The Pop Tops Silicone G-Spotter for $40 from Good Vibrations. This g-spot attachment can be used anally for prostate play.
10. The Vixen Gee Whiz Attachment for $56.99 from Shevibe. Another super cool silicone g-spot attachment that can take anal play into the next level.
Folks, I really couldn’t come up with 10 good rabbits I can happily recommend. But 7 is more than you’ll need. Seriously, this is the trickiest thing to buy. I’d stick to a good internal vibe or dildo and a good clitoral vibe. But if you insist… here:
1. Swan Hug Squeeze for $79 from Peepshowtoys
2. Jopen Vanity Vr6 for $109.99 from Shevibe
4. Fun Factory Miss Bi for $149.99 from Peepshowtoys
6. L’Amourose Denia for $169 from Peepshowtoys
7. Lelo Ina 2 for $188 from Peepshowtoys
1. Tantus Vibrating Velvet Harness Black or Purple $31.19 from Tantus
5. Sasha Lingerie Harness by SpareParts Black or Red $149.95 from Peepshowtoys
This is a slightly different list than the one I had in the Gift-Giving Guide: What to Get Your Partner if They Have a Penis?
- Tantus Ryder Butt Plug for $29 from Peepshowtoys. You can read my full review of this glorious intermediate to advanced butt plug here.
FunFactory Bendybeads Anal Beads for $34.99 from Shevibe
Tristan 1 Anal Plug (vibrating or non vibrating) by Vixen for $39.99 from Shevibe
Tantus Perfect Plug Vibrating Kit (2 plugs) for $68.00 from Tantus
- Vixen Silicone Anal Beads Small for $89.99 from Shevibe (or Medium for $99.99)
Rimming Plug by b-Vibe (remote controlled) for $150 from Good Vibrations. Experience the rotating beads at the neck of the plug alongside with vibration in the shaft! Fantastic warm-up for anal intercourse! Find out more about it here.
5. Minna kGoal for $149 from Shevibe. These are smart kegels. This exercise system comes with an app and several games. I’ve been doing kegels dor years and this is the most advanced and nuanced program that’s been made so far.
6. Come Again Sex Toy Erotica edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
7. Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski Ph.D.
8. O Wow: Discovering Your Ultimate Orgasm by Jenny Block
9. The Ethical Slut: A Roadmap for Relationship Pioneers by Dossie Easton